Six Convenient Locations in North Texas
If you live in Preston Hollow, Cedar Hill, Allen, Rowlett, or Dallas, TX, you have a great resource when oral surgery becomes necessary to preserve your smile and dental health. Top oral surgeons and excellent staffs lead all five of our locations. They provide stellar customer service and the most modern version of standard procedures for comfort, low-cost, and care. Visit or call any of the facilities in your area:
Experience Excellence in Oral Surgical Care
Preston Hollow, Cedar Hill, Allen, Rowlett, or Dallas, TX relies on the Oral Surgery Associates of North Texas to achieve the best smile possible. Our doctors have expertise in wisdom tooth removal and corrective jaw surgery and many other oral and maxillofacial surgeries. When you visit any of our five convenient locations, expect your first appointment to consist of a consultation, explanation of diagnosis, and personalized treatment options. We keep you educated on the process the entire way.
Expect the best possible care for all of your oral surgery needs at the Oral Surgery Associates of North Texas. Each location is staffed with their own professionally trained team, and they all can agree that our patients deserve the best the industry has to offer. They have dedicated themselves to giving you a stellar experience while in their care.
Oral Surgery Offered in North Texas
No matter the oral surgery needed to help you keep smiling, expect our surgeons in Preston Hollow, Cedar Hill, Allen, Rowlett, or Dallas, TX to assist you. All five locations offer the same services and they continually educate one another on the latest procedures, tools, and methods. Every one of our oral surgery treatments grants you a better smile with the least amount of hassle. Our oral surgery teams also try their hardest to help you cover the cost of your operations and will work with your provider to get the most coverage. If you experience a dental emergency, we do everything in our power to get you into the office the same day to deliver the care you need. Below are some of the oral surgery options we have available for our patients:
- Dental Implants: When you lose a tooth, dental implants are the best option to fill the gaps. They are the most stable and durable choice when you need to restore your smile.
- Same Day Teeth: Tired of losing your dentures in embarrassing public settings? Let our oral surgeons upgrade your smile with Same Day Teeth. You can now get an entire arch of prosthetic teeth in a single setting.
- Jaw Surgery: Thanks to orthognathic surgery, you can reposition your jaw to help you obtain a better smile and correct a misaligned bite to chew more effectively.
- Oral Pathology: Our oral surgeons help residents of North Texas with biopsies to help catch oral cancer early. Over 36,000 people in the U.S. suffer from oral cancer each year. We provide treatments and guidance after you’ve received the diagnosis.
- Wisdom Teeth: Don’t let your wisdom teeth get out of control. Early removal will save you money and protect you from other dental issues. This procedure done in one setting and only use local anesthesia.
Contact Oral Surgery Associates of North Texas
Our staffs are standing by to help you schedule your first appointment and get ready for your oral surgery consultation. To help save time, make sure to bring your surgical referral slip, x-rays, and list of any medications you are currently taking when coming to the office. Bring your insurance forms as well, and we will make sure we do everything in our power to help cover costs. Reach out to the Oral Surgery Associates of North Texas when you need excellent dental care.